Process of the MetaCheck analysis
To determine which Meta-type you are, it is necessary to perform a DNA analysis.
The process of the genetic metabolic analysis takes place as follows:
- Your counselor advises you and obtains your buccal/cheek swab sample
- Your anonymized sample is sent to CoGAP®
- Metabolic analysis and reporting of your results to your counselor
- Counseling and individually adapted training and dietary recommendations for you
Please note that CoGAP® does not have access to any of your personal data. This is assured by the fact that your anonymized sample is sent in strict compliance with data protection. Thus, your genetic data and the results of your metabolic analysis cannot be linked to any particular individual by CoGAP®. In addition, as a CoGAP partner, your counselor does not have access to your raw genetic data.
You will receive:
- The results of your metabolic analysis
- Individualized recommendations for weight management and training
- Professional follow-up counseling – here, your objectives and your personal circumstances (e.g. gender, age, weight, health status, etc.) will be taken into consideration.
- Unlimited access to the CoGAP® nutritional portal (recipe and diet suggestions appropriate for your Meta-type)
We exclusively analyze your metabolic genes in anonymized form. The metabolic genes that will be tested point to different constellations or patterns which are classified into individual Meta-types. However, they cannot provide any indications of family relationships. Neither do they provide any information about your health risks. After the metabolic analysis is completed, your sample materials will be destroyed!